Ludlow Bull house renovation papers, 1925-1954
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description:

The Ludlow Bull house renovation papers include detailed architectural drawings and schedules designed by Richard Henry Dana Jr. dated 1925-1926; Clay & Corigill, 1937-1938 and 1946; and a landscape plan designed by Nelva M. Weber, 1954.

The Ludlow Bull house was originally built in 1793 by Julius Deming and has been known as the Deming-Perkins house and The Lindens. It is located on North Street in Litchfield, Conn.

Held at:
Litchfield Historical Society
7 South Street, P.O. Box 385
Litchfield, CT 6759
Phone: 860-567-4501
Fax: 860-567-3565
Email: archivist [at] litchfieldhistoricalsociety.org
Created by: Dana, Richard Henry (1879-1933), Clay & Corrigill, Weber, Nelva M.
Volume: 0.42 Linear Feet
Acquired: 01/07/1986.
Access Restrictions: The collection is open for research.
Subject Index
Architecture, Domestic - Connecticut - Litchfield
Clay & Corigill
Dana, Richard Henry 1879-1933
Dwellings - Connecticut - Litchfield
Historic buildings - Connecticut - Litchfield
Litchfield (Conn.)
Weber, Nelva M.
Genres/Forms of Material
Architectural drawings
Languages of Materials
English [eng]
Acquisition Notes: Agnes Bull Sherman  Gift
PreferredCitation: Ludlow Bull house renovation architectural drawings (1986-29-0), Litchfield Historical Society, Helga J. Ingraham Memorial Library, P.O. Box 385, 7 South Street, Litchfield, Connecticut, 06759